EC Williams – About Us
Founded by Mr Williams in 1921, EC Williams Ltd was established in the heart of the Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Since then the 2,000 square metre site has been completely rebuilt to form the modern purpose-built electroplating factory that we now occupy.
Our range of plant and processes enable us to provide a wide range of services from pre production samples to full volume production conforming to O.E.M, national and international standards.
This includes our specialist zinc nickel plating services.