To all of our customers and suppliers
We are open as usual
In light of COVID-19 we hope that you might find the following message useful.
The health, safety and well-being of our customers, suppliersand staff are our overwhelming priority but we aim to continue operating as normally as possible for as long as possible.
Please therefore note:
- We have not closed our factory but we are not allowing visitors into our buildings other than for essential maintenance purposes.
- We are continuing to take deliveries between Monday and Thursday 8am – 3pm and Friday 8am – 12 noon. Please ensure your drivers stay with their vehicle and maintain social distancing from our employees.
- Our employees are equipped with the government recommended personal protection equipment, hand washing facilities and cleaning equipment to help keep us all safe.
- We are keeping all of our staff up-to-date with information about the virus, methods of control and NHS/Government websites for reference.
- We will continue to work closely with our suppliers and customers and as the situation develops we will communicate any relevant issues as they arise.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We wish you all the very best.